Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook for March 2, 2010.


I am now taking part in the Simple Woman's Daybook, hosted by The Simple Woman Blog. I will be posting a Daybook entry every Tuesday.

Outside my window is sunny and beautiful, but still a bit cold!
I am thinking about spring and the upcoming Easter season.
I am thankful for God's providence in my life, at no time more apparent than now, as friends and family blanket us in prayers for Henry's impending layoff.
From the learning rooms little Henry is looking at a book about wild animals.
From the kitchen crab salad wraps, potato salad and fresh water kefir cream soda.
I am wearing my pajamas! Feeling a little under the weather today.
I am creating a packing list for our impending move.
I am going absolutely nowhere today!!
I am reading "The Mission of Motherhood" by Sally Clarkson and "Nourishing Traditions" by Sally Fallon, and thouroughly enjoying both!
I am hoping we find a new home soon...house hunting is frustrating!
I am hearing two babies blissfully snoring away!
Around the house are a lot of those little ladybugs, a sure sign of spring!
A few of my plans for the rest of the week are making beef and chicken stock, packing some boxes and getting together for tea/coffee with some friends.

3 comments:

  1. It's so tedious, and right now there is literally nothing available. It's no fun going with the kids either!

    ReplyDelete